October 20, 2014

PEMDAS Practice

Today was spent reviewing last week's Quick Review (which is practice) and completed PEMDAS practice with Scientific Notation.  I also spent time with reviewing key points for tomorrow's Test 2.

A note on practice, which includes homework.  When I'm checking for homework, I'm checking for completion or whether or not the student attempted the assignment. I'm am not recording an accuracy rate. Accuracy is for an assessment or achievement score/grade. Students are ALWAYS welcome to see me the morning after a given homework assignment,  and were not able to do the task. The students who have accessed my help are able to finish in 5 minutes and still have time to socialize before advisory.

Reminder: Test 2 is tomorrow: Rational/Irrational Numbers, Scientific Notation, PEMDAS.