March 26, 2015

Exploring Linear Data - Day 4

Today was a wrap-up day. Students finished the second graph, determined both slopes (the table consisted of x-values and two y-values), and answered questions. I will review the work over the weekend for "Demonstrates Responsibility" process grade. If students remained focused, they have had ample time to complete both graphs and answer the questions.

Since quarter 3 ends next Friday, 4/3/15, I highly suggest that students turn in any missing assignments and retake any assessment (there have been 3 thus far this quarter). I have double checked and triple checked PowerSchool entries against my own handwritten grade sheets. There is always a chance for error, so please contact me if you believe there is a discrepancy. 

No homework, happy hiking, and have a safe weekend.